- Africa's 1st Female DJ
- CEO/Owner – Music Blvd Group
- BET Awards DJ (2014, 2015)
- DJ Soupamodel: Trailblazing In The Name Of Africa: Revolt TV Exclusive
- Panel Speaker – Sync Summit New York & Hollywood 2016
- My Music In Film & TV – Founder/Mentoring Coach
- Music Industry Camp - Curator; Lagos, Nigeria 2017
- Accelerate With Google Present DC Music Summit – Key Note Speaker On Music Licensing 2017
- The New Age Of Female Entrepreneurs - Key Note Speaker 2017
- Canada Music Week, Sync Summit, Speaker 2017
- DJ - Echostage DC in 2016 (#7 Club Venue In The World)
- Named One “Breaking Boundaries” In Billboard Magazine
- OnMogul “DJ SoupaModel, From Crates To Building An Empire, Music Blvd Group”
- Core DJ
DJ Soupa Model is Africa's first-ever female DJ, and she's built that into a fruitful career as a producer. Her imprint Music Blvd Group boasts an impressive portfolio of originally-produced music for the likes of Disney, Showtime, CNN Films, BET Networks, ESPN, and more in over 47 countries. On top of that, she's produced for huge artists such as Beenie Man, Missy Elliott, Wale, Wizkid, as well as new stars like Tory Lanez. Not bad for the girl who stumbled upon her love for making music at the age of thirteen.
"One Breaking Boundaries" according to Billboard Magazine was single handedly handpicked in 2015 by Soul Train online to represent Africa in the tribute to Ms. Patti La Belle.
She co-owns a non for profit organization called ROOTTS (Return of Order To The Society) by facilitating the most active online community of people that make the greatest positive impact on the society offline.